cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there function for doing Stock Removal?

0 Kudos

I'm working on the project about creating Transfer Order(TO) via remote function call (RFC).

This project will help users creating and confirming TO in SAP R/3 automatically by input data in the External Application.

The old process is that user have to go to T-code LT01 and input data and then use function button "Stock Removal" to find the available storage bin.

I use function "L_TO_CREATE_MULTIPLE" to handle this. However, I want to know if there any function standard that used for "Stock Removal" process so that I can find the storage bin and assign them to the function "L_TO_CREATE_MULTIPLE" for creating TO.

Thank you & Best Regards,

Nuttapon K.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why are you trying to pass the source bin info to the Funtion module?

The storage Bin search is automatically carried out by the RFC FM(Function Module) that you are using.

You do not need a separate FM to do it provided the configuration and the master data is intact for the materials in the subject warehouse.

Hope this helps

0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer. Please give me some example of parameters passed in function "L_TO_CREATE_MULTIPLE" because i try to use that function but i still not do storage bin search and split batch to storage bin for me.

thanks you in advance.

Ton

0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer. Please give me some example of parameters passed in function "L_TO_CREATE_MULTIPLE" because i try to use that function but i still not do storage bin search and split batch to storage bin for me.

thanks you in advance.

Ton

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will have to do the following.

1. First to an Inventory Management posting for 551 ( Goods Mvt for Srapping). To do this via RFC you can use BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE. This will remove the stock from the system.

Please first try using the VLMOVE transaction to perform this action.

Thanks

Kumaran