cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

me35l & me28 document lost their release status

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi team!!

I need your assistance, The user has released some schedule agreement document tcode ME35L last week and after a while the document became not released. Yesterday (6/6) he has released the documents (46 docs) again but today the documents are in status not release (39 docs).

the user has released SA documents today with other user id and them became in not release status after an hour.

later he tried to get into one of the released document and got: that his id is still processing the document release an hour before.

then I have requested him to try getting into the doc again and he found the following message in the inbox:

Transaction.. ME35L

Update key... 4DED5478DE3F5461E1000000AC167304

Generated.... 07.06.2011, 20:52:53

Completed.... 08.06.2011, 00:30:10

Error info... 14 023: Work process re-started, session terminated

All the SA documents became in not release again.

Two weeks ago the same happened with user with PO´s tcode ME28.

When we tried to replicate the issue in other system we could not.( the released documents do not change their status).

I find out that the issue is in the same role with the same release code in POs and SA

do you have any idea what is happening?

pls help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems "update terminates" are happening and hence you cannot see the release getting reflected.

Please investigate into the cause of update terminates with the help of a technical person.

If you are using custom workflow, then check that as well.

Hope this helps