cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production Stor Loc (Prod Order GR location) per Order Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Is there a standard way where we can set the GR storage location of an order depending on the Order Type? I know this is possible with the use of prod version, but other than that, any other possible way?

ex.

Order Type 1 = GR Loc A

Order Type 2 = GR Loc B

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Other wise you can write user exit for you're scenario by maintaining in the Maintenance table like Order types and storage locations.

when ever you release or save the order the respective storage location must go and sit in the Storage location of the goods receipt tab in the production order.

alternative is user have to key in manually in the good receipt tab of production order.

PPCO0005 user exit may be helpful

PPCO0006

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

As much as possible, GR loc has to be correct already at the Production Order transaction instead of only at auto GR event.

Thanks Ravi, this is what i'm thinking of using also. I'm just wondering still if there are any standard way of having the same setup.

Thank you all for your inputs!

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Manoj,

If have the In-house manufactured material list and its respective production storage location(GR to be posted to this storage

location),then you can assign in the work scheduling view and check it.But this is material specific and not order specific.

Otherwise as you have explained maintain in the production version.

Check and revert.

Regards

Mangalraj.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mangalraj.

However, the material is the same so it is not possible to be maintained in the material master. Ex. FG1 GR location depends on the order type to be used. If i wont use prod version, is this possible by the order exit, by changing the Prod Sloc of the Order automatically? We're avoiding the Prod Ver to lessen any master data handling.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Separate GR location is available in Goods Receipt tab in production order header detail.During the event of production order creation you can select GR location manually w.r.t order type.

Check and Revert.

Thanks

P.Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks P.Srinivasan, of course manual individual change is possible, but the question is how this can be changed automatically.

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Manoj,

Are you doing the GR for the order manually or is it an AutoGR?

If its manually using MIGO means check using this user exit MBCF0009 Filling the storage location field.I'm not sure whether it

works,but check with this and revert.

If it's an auto GR means,then check with user exit for CO11N/CO15.

Regards

Mangalraj.S