Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to post in the next Cost Center field in PA0027?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts!

I've been having problems with regard to posting in cost center fields in Infotype 0027. The first condition is that whatever cost center is provided, I should change this to SAP_DUMMY which is fairly easy. Second, when a cost center already exists for a record in a give BEGDA and ENDDA range, I should post the cost center which is SAP_DUMMY to the next cost center meaning if KST01 has a value then the values will be posted in KST02 keeping the old KST01 values. Can anyone please help me how to do this? During foreground creation, I see that no record can have more than 1 cost center? Thanks in advance for your help guys

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you don't have more than one cost center for a given record , then it's quiet easy to fill in the SAP_DUMMY to the next field.

select single * from pa0027 into p_0027.

if p_0027-kst01 is not initial.

p_0027-kst02 = 'SAP_DUMMY'.

*Modify the internal table with work area .

endif.

If you want to post the SAP_DUMMY to the field dynamically then the below link will work for you.

Regards,

Srini.