cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LM22 Unpack RF transaction doesnt work.

0 Kudos

Hi

I have an unassigned handling unit in the repack zone 923 pack.bin, when I goto LM22 the system does nothing after entering the HU number. Please see the link for a screenshot.

How is this transaction / screen supposed to work.

To the left of Clear (F2) there seems to be a button missing.Initially clicking ENTER populates the fields and after that does nothing.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/577/unledzk.png/

Edited by: Marcellus Joubert on Jun 7, 2011 6:21 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There should be button named "F5 ByHU" . Please check configuration if that has been disabled. In our project we do the following to use LM22

1. Move the SU to 923/PACK.BIn.

2. In LM22 enter th SU and press enter.

3. We press F5ByHU. This takes us to the next screen.

4. Here we need to enter the HU displayed in the list. This operation would selec the HU.

5. Now press F1 Save and it unpacks the HU from the top level.

PS : please make sure you are entering hte highesh level in the first screen.

Regards,

Kumaran

0 Kudos

Kumaran - I did exactly like you describe see below

1. Move the SU to 923/PACK.BIn.

Used LT09 to move the SU/HU to 923

2. In LM22 enter th SU and press enter.

I did that and HU details are displayed.

3. We press F5ByHU. This takes us to the next screen.

This button disappears but I was still able to get to the screen by just clicking F5 but this is for a Nested HU scenario i.e. when there are HUs nested inside another HU. This is not my scenario

Do you remember any configuration settings you made to get this to work? In the WM movement? or in the Storage Type?

Mohan - Screen 2760 doesnt move to 2765 that is the problem. F4 doesnt go to the next screen but it is By Material.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you enter the HU in the LM22 transaction, the F4 and F5 will display automatically depends on the packing.

After you enter the HU,

- - > If the HU is a nested HU, then it will show you only F5

- - > If Non-nested HU, then it will show you only F4.

- - > If Empty HU, then it will not show you both.

Please check, if there are any materials packed in the HU.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcellus,

Please let me know the following :

1. In LM00 is the variant set to 0 or Blank. This means that the standard SAP program (without the userexit) is being executed ?

Regards,

Kumaran

0 Kudos

Thank you all for your answers. The issue is resolved.

Mohans answer is the way this transaction is to be executed.

If the HU is not nested then you have to Unpack by Mat i.e. F4, on the next screen you will need to select how much quantity is to be unpacked and click F1 save , this removes that much quantity from the the HU in 923 and creates a material doc and TO.

If the HU is nested then you will see F5 By HU , on the next screen you will see a list of HUs to be removed from the parent HU.

All the above can only be achieved if the HU is in 923.

Thanks to all.

Edited by: Marcellus Joubert on Jun 8, 2011 11:24 AM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to click on F4 ByMt (By Material) since yours is a non-nested HU scenario.

Following this you should get a screen where you can enter material and quantity to unpack from the HU.

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is the first screen of the program which is 2760 and it does not have a save button, since it was only for showing the HU details. Then you have to enter F4 which takes you to the next screen which is 2765. In that screen, you will see the material details and the F1 button which is used to save. This is a pack and unpack transaction.