cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

document being distributed changes are not possible in CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are having Scenario A and many orders in CRM are having distribution error "document being distributed changes are not possible in CRM"and editable in R3.As a result users edit from R3 and it is not getting replicated to CRM .I have used program crm_check_distribution_status to unlock the order but the changes done after that in CRM is not replicating to R3 as well.Please help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check that you have correctly set all the settings per note 888665.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Robert,

I have checked the note 888665 and settings are fine.Scenario A is working fine but orders are frequently getting locked in distribution and affecting replication.Please help

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What naming convention do you use for documents - by customer or docuemnt id? by standard it is set to customer, which is not very good for locking problems.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Robert,

According to my understanding. Document No. is the number which is generated by system when any order is saved and customer No. is the BP number.

Please correct me if I am wrong and help me to understand.

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, but my question was how are middleware queues named - by docuemnt id or bp id.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Robert,

Here all outbound queues in CRM is by document_id and inbound queues are by BP number

In R3 outbound queues are by BP number.

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would first change this logic that also crm inbound queues are named by object_id, because then each documents has it's own queue.

former_member196467
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would recommend to run the report CRM_ODE_CHECK_CFG and to analyse the red listed areas.

Please see note 490932 for the relevant settings.

Please check as well in SMW01 if you have errrored or intermediate status bdocs for object BUS_TRANS_MSG

Cheers

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe,

in SMW01 the BDOCs re in intermediate state I04 and even after reprocessing it doesn't work.

after running the pgm it has given red lighted areas for following lines

1)ALE Configuration of RFC Destinations (Transaction BD97)

2)Entry For PARSFAKEY = R3A_SALES, PARNAME = NOSTRUCTURE : No Entry Available

3)Too Many Entries for OBJNAME = * or SALESDOCUMENT

4)NOT CORRECT! Follow the instrutions in SAP Note 490932!

Also in SM13 I found CRM_ORDER_WRITE_DOCUMENT giving error due to duplicate entries in cdpos .

Robert,

according to you the error is resulted because of non unique queue name?

but this has increased the count after scenario A implementation before the orders were non editable fro R3.

former_member196467
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

1)

The BD97 setting is really needed. If not set this leads to locks which is the case here apparently.

Definitely set it as per note 490932 and chek a new example.

2) For Entry For PARSFAKEY = R3A_SALES, PARNAME = NOSTRUCTURE : No Entry Available

If you are not using configurable products or don't with a new BOM explosion in ECC this is ok whne in red

3) iI can't really tell but please check note 490932, too many entries my trigger sysfailed queues.

4) for is only a cumulated result of above points.

Best regards

Christophe

former_member205707
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was going through this post, there are too many answers to your question, however, to get the precise anwer.

You need to check all your middleware settings once more. Right from Admin console, to customization in CRM and ECC.

This error is generally when the document (CRM) is posted in R/3, and the notification is pending from R/3 Side.

It wil be hellpful if you can check the outbound queue in R/3 and see are there any entries in it or SMQ2 in CRM.

Let me know what u get out of this.

Regards,

Madde

Answers (0)