cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T. Code for transferring transaction types(document types)

former_member243884
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please let me know the T. code for transferring the transactions types or document types from CRM to ECC or ECC to CRM.

Please do needful

Thanks and Regards,

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no Tcode for transfering the Transaction types from ecc to crm or vice versa , all that you need to do is see the transaction types created in ecc and maintain the same types of transaction types in crm in the same way you need to maintain manually the item catgories, item categoty groups then you need to perform item category determination, these are all manual steps,

then there are other steps also like copy controls etc

after creating all these manual steps if you create an order in crm then through middleaware that order will be replicated to ECC

please let me know if it helps

if you have more more questions in this area please let me know

thanks

Anand

former_member243884
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here my question is how to map the transaction type (ex: TA) in CRM to transaction type (Ex: OR) in ECC. if there is any process for this mapping please let me know that process. Ex: If we create sales order (TA) in CRM that will be replicated to ECC, but which transaction type will be assigned to sales order in ECC.

Please let me know If any specific settings should be done for this mapping.

Thanks and Regards,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

let me explain you this

if you are using CRM transaction types for example if you have the following transaction types in crm

OR Standard Order

EDI EDI Order

FOC Free of charge

QT Quotation

RE Returns order

WEB Web orders

then you need to create the same document types in ecc also

the next step will be you will configure item categories , item category groups , and item category determination

the 3rd step will be copy controls

once this is done in smoeac ( adminconsole ) you will subscribe the business transaction type entry, then when you create a order it will move to ecc

from crm 7.0 a new functionality was delivered a COOL functionality by sap called ERP SALES ORDER, in which you need not maintain any crm transaction types, an RFC is maintained between crm and ecc so from web ui you will create a quote or sales order and it will be directly saved in ecc database with out saving in crm.

so here all transaction types will be maintained in ecc but same config need to be done in crm called erp transaction profile and assign rfc and to that you need to assign the ecc transaction types which is very simple work.

hope you understood the concept

if you have further questions please feel free to ask me

thanks

Anand

former_member243884
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Could you please provide me the step by step proces how to set-up ECC transaction profile and assign it to RFC.

Please do needful.

Thanks and Regards,

Venkat

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

For the data transfter from ECC-> CRM and CRM -> ECC you need middleware setting ,Below find the steps with T codes

Steps involved in Middleware setting configuration

u2022 Setting up of RFC connection u2013 T .Code SM59

u2022 Selection of Industry u2013 (IMG Customer Relationship Management CRM Middleware and Related Components Generating Industry-Specific Objects and Services Select Your Industry)

u2022 Maintain Default Customer Industry

u2022 Generation of Industry specific objects u2013 T .Code SMOGTOTAL

u2022 Monitor status through t code- GENSTATUS

u2022 Configuration of Publication, Sites and Subscription u2013 T .Code SMOEAC

u2022 Define Middleware Parameters u2013 T .Code R3AC6

u2022 Registration of Destinations u2013 T .Code SMQS

u2022 Registration of Inbound Queues u2013 T .Code SMQR

u2022 Maintain Organization Unit Objects u2013 T .Code PO10

u2022 Maintain Object Number Ranges u2013 T .Code OONR

u2022 Set Up Objects Exchange u2013 T .Code (Three types of objects viz. Business Objects, Customizing Objects and Condition Objects. These can be done in transactions R3AC1, R3AC3 and R3AC5 respectively)

Steps involved in data exchange

u2022 Start Initial Load u2013 T .Code R3AS

u2022 Monitor Objects u2013 T .Code R3AM1

u2022 Setup Delta Load u2013 T .Code R3AC4

u2022 Create Synchronization Request u2013 T .Code R3AR2

u2022 Start Synchronization Request u2013 T .Code R3AR4

u2022 Monitor Synchronization Request u2013 T .Code R3AR3

Regards,

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There is no such transaction code (T-Code) for replicating the transaction type or document type.

The transfer of transactional data, pricing data, customer and material master data can be replicated through the middleware settings applicable for each area.

Hope this will be helpful

Regards

Edited by: DJ on Jun 9, 2011 3:19 PM