cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Run spefici package from BPF

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created a BPF and have define a step of running a loading master data package, what I would like to achieve is when the user click this step, the loading master data package should automatically pop up and the corresponding transformation tile and value for dimension should be predefine. Is there way to do this? I notice there is a run specific package task under data manager interface, but not sure if this is the right task and what is the parameter value for "package,file term, group"

I have tried input the "Import BW master data" for package,but do not sure the value for file,term and group. Anybody have used the run specific package task can share it?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lucio,

Thanks, it work, do you know if we can hard code the transformation file?

Edited by: Jianbai on Jun 8, 2011 12:09 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can hard code the package and transformation file with PACKAGE LINK, try with this

regards!!!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here is what I have configured:

Package: Import BW MasterData

File : /CPMB/IMPORT_IOBJ_MASTER

Term: User Package

Group: Data Management

I receive the following error message when I run this step:" Package does not exist or do not have authority on this Package"

I can ruin this package from BPC excel which means that the package is exist and I can run it.

Anything wrong?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jianbai

Maybe in TEAM, please check this, all package are created in team "Company" and then are passed in Team´s folder

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jianbai

I've used "run specific package" and you have to specify this parameters:

PACKAGE: is the name of package in DM

FILE: is process chain´s name

TEAM: Specify the team of package

GROUP: specify in wich group is the package

all this information you can find in DM

I hope it help you

cheers!!