Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Sir,

While creating manual internal notification i want to know is it possibleto add two more field(as column) under items tab over view screen

pls give me any tips

Faisal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is depend upon the customization.You can add std available fields.

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you for the reply,

Can you please tell me how can i customize this area to add two more column so that user need to enter some data when ever they create notification

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

QCC2>Notification creation>Notification type>Define screen areas and tabs

select the Tab required to add new field in screen area use key 091

ask your developer to design fields and assign ageist that

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please tell me wether it is possible to make some entry like vendore name,Vendor material no

and also pls tell me how we can configure this

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

First you need to understand the purpose of different notification types and why we dont have only one kind of type.

Q1 is for customer, so you can see there all reference and initial screens are having fields like sales order, customer no, sales org, delivery etc.

Similarly Q2 is having fields for purchse order, vendor related data because its a vendor notification.

Now the purpose of Q3 is to notify production related data. So you see production version, prod no etc in the initial screen. You dont need vendor data here as you will be having several raw materials from several vendors, you just cant specify one vendor.

Now all these screen settings depend on function modules that we define for screen templates of notification types in SPRO. You can definately use Q1/Q2 related FMs in Q3, but whats the need?

Any case, if you still want a vendor to be mentioned in Q3, why not use text fields like reference no.

Answers (0)