cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Work Center

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

i want to set a work center, which not allow to create PM order confirmations. I think its possible, but i dont know exactly what to do. I created a control key, which is set in the work center. But in the pm order itself, the standard setting will come from the pm order type...

Any ideas?

Best Regards & thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Control Key config, select the option 3 - Confirmation not possible. Define that control key in the required work center. Wherever you select that work center, that control key will be filled up, so that, confirmation can be restricted for that work center.

Regards,

Maheswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

So far, so good. I have done this already, but the problem is, after this settings, the system wont set the right control key. It´s a required entry field and in the img is another option "Maintain Default Values for Control Keys for Order Types". I fear, this setting is more important than the setting in the work center, isnt it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In IMG settling (OIO6), keep the control key blank. So that, it will bring the default control key from work center.

But you should maintain control key for all the work centers.

Regards,

Maheswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, but the problem is the required field control key in the operation. Its empty, if the control key in OIO6 is not set.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you maintain default control key in work center master, then the control key will be filled up by setting that Main work center in Order Header tab.

Please try & I hope that will work.

Regards,

Maheswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

it works, but it dont works for the first operation, which you can see in the tab Header Data below. In the view operations it works, but only from the 2nd operation.

sorry, but i think, it dont works for the first operation view, who is display in the tab header data.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have maintained that work center in Technical Object Master data, that control key will be filled up automatically. As Maintenance Order Header description will be filled automatically to first operation, system cant change the control key for the first operation.

Regards,

Maheswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

this is not clear for me. normally i expect that also the first operstion will be filled in automatically. Maybe a SAP bug or is it normal?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the Header tab of the Order, Main Work center will be filled up automatically from Technical Object.

If thats not maintained, then it will ask for Main Work center in the Order. Also Maintenance Order description is getting filled up automatically, it will ask for control key for the first operation.

Once you change the Main Work center in Person Responsible block in Header tab, from 2nd operation onwards, that control key will be filled up.

Its not SAP Bug, its normal behavior. Order should have atleast one operation, without that, order cant be created.

I hope, this will be clear.

Regards,

Maheswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cannot stop confirmations against work center i think , you can have create a special control key in config under order type for which confirmations are not possible and in IR02 maintain this control key as default value thus on using this work center operation of the work order ..., u will get this control key ..

regrds

pm