Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QA12 - Reset U.D Code before view screen

antonio_rodriguez9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello.

I do QA11 and i write Usage Decision for a partial stock it is ok.. the system do Followup Action. After i want to change usage decision for another partial stock or all stock, i do QA12, and i see Usage Decision inform with information from QA11.

I like to empty this field, to obligate to user to inform this field.

Is it posible ?? i have seen user-exits but i don't get it.

Regards.

Antonio

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Antonio,

It seems that, you are carrying out UD with partial stock posting and want to intimate other colleagues that the lot has the quantity that still needs to be posted.

If this is your requirement, you can achieve this. Simply you need to execute transaction QVM2 to check whether any lot exists whose UD has been carried out but still it contain outstanding quantity to be posted.

You can do stock posting n number of times for the same lot, but remember at a time one inspection lot has only one UD code. However you can change UD code in QA12 as you are already doing. But this changed UD code remains same for that lot.

Regards,

Anand

antonio_rodriguez9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anand.

The problem is that for us we have a Follow UP Action for UD code that user take. But in QA12 the UD Code is already inform with the las value from Qa12. Then the user can see that UD Code is ok, don't have to change.. if don't change UD Code and save the system don't execute Follow UP Action.

The user must always to put UD Code, but it can be easy that user forget to do it, so UD code is inform.

Can we reset UD Code in Qa12 in PBO??? then user is obligation to put UD Code.

Best Regards.

Antonio.

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Antonio,

I beg your pardon, but I am not clear about your requirement.

1. Usage decision is given through QA11 as u201CAccu201D

2. When user executes QA12, he sees the same UD code that was recorded in QA11. So user will see UD code as u201CAccu201D in QA12.

I understood up to this step. My further queries are,

1. Whether first UD is given or not? If yes do you want to change this u201CAccu201D UD code to u201CReju201D ?

2. I think, follow up actions are generally set for u201CReju201D code.

3. So even if you change UD code in QA12 from u201CAccu201D to u201CReju201D and the save, system will run follow up action after saving.

4. Whether users are forgetting to give first UD or they are forgetting to change UD code in QA12?

Regards,

Anand

antonio_rodriguez9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amand.

In QA12 if you don't change Usage Decision, the Follow-Up Action don't execute..

For instante..

i do QA11.. i do usage decision "Partial", and i have follow-up action "send e-mail". this ok.

after i do qa12, the usage decision it take from the last "Partial".. it just filled.. and i don't write nothing because it was inform...

then follow-up action don't do anythine.. it seems that don't detect change.

But if you delete data "partial" in field usage decision and write again "partial" then follow-up action "send e-mail".

Is it posible to clear data from usage decision before show screen in QA12, or obligate always to do follow-up action until we don't change usage decision ??

A lo of thanks.

Antonio

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Antonio

As far as my knowledge is concerned it is not possible and shouldnu2019t be.

What you have mentioned is correct and it is standard behaviour of SAP.

First time when you give UD as u201CPartialu201D system is executing follow up action for that instance. Why you want to execute follow up action twice for the same UD code?. What data you send through follow up action second time?

Regards,

Anand Rao

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think I understand what you want. Anand is correct in that the follow-up action won't be reexecuted unless you change the UD or manually change the follow-up action.

I would look at maybe not using a follow-up action but a user exit when the the UD is saved to execute the code you currently have in the follow-up action. It seems your code should be executed every time a stock posting is made. It's not really dependent on the UD code, (aside from maybe being an input to a decision in the code), but more related to the stock.

That's why I suggest maybe you look at a user exit to run the code instead.

FF

Answers (0)