cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer pricing procedure table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hie can you please let me know customer pricing procedure table for sales document?

I want to know the customer pricing procedure assugned to Sales document in table level.

thanks and regards,

Marry.

Edited by: marrysap on Jun 7, 2011 4:23 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member303858
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to check a pricing procedure used in a particular sales document, then just go to VBAK and put the sales document number. Then in table just check field KALSM ( Pric. procedure ).

Let us know if you any query.

Regards,

SB

Former Member
0 Kudos

did u read my question?

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Customer pricing procedure is defined in table V_TVKD. And the determination of the pricing procedure based on customer pricing procedure+document pricing procedure is defined in t.code OVKK. The table is V_T683V.

The path is SPRO->Sales and distribution -> Basic function -> pricing->pricing control->Define and assign pricing procedures

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hie i know customising..

I want to know which customer pricing procedure system picked for sales document..

example : which Customer pricing procedure does sales order XXXXX have? i want to see this info in table...

thanks for answering!

BR,

Marry.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In VA02/VA03, highlight sales order line item and click on the Item conditions button at the bottom. Then in the conditions screen, click on the analysis button at the bottom. In the next screen, at the left hand side top, you can see the pricing procedure that the system picked for pricing.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

my friend ... i know this...

I want to know which customer pricing procedure does the sales order have. i dont want to know pricing procedure. Thanks!

anybody knows in which table i can see this info?

thanks,

Marry.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check table VBAK-KALSM. If you want to see the KNVV-KALKS value in the sales order, then you need to debug the program SAPMV45A.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There is no table where you can see the customer pricing procedure used for sales document

If you want to see then you might need to write a querry

SQVI

Select tables

VBAK

KNVV

Selection parameter

Sales document number

Customer number

Output

Sales document number

Customer number

Cust. Pricing procedure

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

i understand your point.... but the reason why i want to see is which customers "customer pricing procedure" system is taking.

I guess its only possible thorugh debugging if there is no direct table...

Querry with given logic is not of help..

thanks and regards,

Marry.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks shiva ram..