need Functionality of F9 of selection screen in button click
i am working on a report.
the selection screen have one selection field material.
1) if the material is not entered on ss
2) a popup appears to run program in background. this logic was done in at selection-screen event.
3) if we press ok from the popup. then need to run the program in background as it is done in f9.
i.e. i mean to say is. i need the same functionality as we get in F9.
Process in F9 :
1) A printer specification popup appears.
2) then scheduling batch job appears. where we create a batch job manually.
you could try going in t.code -- V_V2 and press F9. You could obtain the same functionality as i am trying to describe.
Note: we need to set the job manually.
Raymond Giuseppi replied
Try this kind of code which forces value of [SSCRFIELDS-UCOMM|http://help.sap.com/abapdocu_70/en/ABENNEWS-30-LDB.htm#&ABAP_MODIFICATION_8@8@]
REPORT ztest. TABLES: t001, sscrfields. SELECT-OPTIONS bukrs FOR t001-bukrs. AT SELECTION-SCREEN. CASE sscrfields-ucomm. WHEN 'ONLI' OR 'PRIN'. IF bukrs IS INITIAL. " popup here like POPUP_TO_CONFIRM sscrfields-ucomm = 'SJOB'. ENDIF. ENDCASE. START-OF-SELECTION. WRITE 'hello'.