cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change in Name Format

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have a requirement. It is change in Name Format.

The name format for the employees who belongs to other country personnel areas to be changed to show the Form of Address, First Name & Last Name in Infotype 0002- Personal Data.

I have made changes in the IMG and try to see the reflection in PA30, but of no use.

Could you anyone help me in this with your valuable suggestions.

Regards,

Sekhar.

Edited by: SekharRHR on Jun 7, 2011 3:32 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use Screen modification , table is V_T588M, hide unused fields for infotype0002. Module Pool no. is MP000200.

Rgds,

Lata

Private_Member_274426
Active Participant
0 Kudos

It can be done through CMOD... by changing field name..

Please follow the following instructions.

Enter infotype 0002 and go Last name and press F1.

Select the Technical information and copy the "Data Element" for that particular field.

Enter T-code cmod

Now select from above menu GO TO then Text Enhancements then Key words then Change.

Now Enter the Data Element and change the last name into first name..

Repeat the same behavoiur for other field.

Regards,

Uzair

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to run report RPUP0001 for "names" after updating the name formats in table T522N. Please read the report documentation.

Hope this helps.

Donnie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The IMG node config for name format is for printing of the name in the require format in the letters and not for change in any infotype.

R K

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I have understood you issue correctly, your requirement is to change the order of display, you have to display first name first and then last name or some thing like that. You can do this with Web Dynpro personalization feature without making the code chnages.

Regards

Yugandhar Reddy