cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CO_OM_CA_20_Q1, CO_OM_OP_20_Q1 not found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to implement the best practice for BOBJ reports. Some of the reports are working fine but the Controlling Dashboard etc has issues. I am not able to find the infoset CO_OM_CA_20_Q1, CO_OM_OP_20_Q1.

Read almost all the threads regarding this but no solution.

Selin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if EPH4 is installed correctly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

there were no install issues.

The queries did exist but under another usergroup (SREP ...). So I made sure the usergroup from the BP (ZBPBI131_USR) was linked with these queries/infosets as well.

/SREP/CO_OMCCA_20 for example. I closed CR 2008 and restarted. update of Data osurce was possible now.

(still one smaller, not blocking) issue; Why does CR2008 creates/generates extra datasources when renaming a former one.)

So issue solved for me.

kind regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes,

New datasources with _1, _2 are created, But as said in the Quick guide you can later delete these datasources.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sven,

How did you manage to solve the issue regarding not finding query CO_OM_CA_20_Q1? I'm not able to find this anywhere.

Thanks in advance,

Cristina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your help on this. I also have the same issue regarding the query CO_OM_CA_20_Q1. I can see the query and its related Infoset (/SREP/CO_OM_CCA_20) in my newly created SAP Infosets connection, but I cannot update this particular query on the Cost Variance Best practices report connection.

I followed Sven methods, to assigned the Infoset /SREP/CO_OM_CCA_20 to my newly created user group ZBPBI131_USR with no luck.

Note: I am on EPH 4

Thank you all for your help.

Yann

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I am trying to implement the best practice AIO for Crystal reports 2008. I am not able to find the QUERIES CO_OM_CA_20_Q1, CO_OM_OP_20_Q1. as decribed in the quick guide to implement BP AIO. All prerequisites have been forfilled. Some of the Crsytal reports already work. The Queries should be based on infoset ZBPBI131_INFO_ODVR.

How do I create these queries?

we're working on SAP ECC 6.0 and will upgrade to EHP5.

I have read all threads regarding the missing queries. I don't see any OSS note related to this. If any redirection to another forum-place, please provide the link. I don't see any thread regarding this issue under SAP solutions as suggested in some of the threads here.

furthermore when I try to update the Data Source in Crystal 2008, extra Data Sources are created with a "_1" or "_2" etc added to the original name. Any idea why this is generated?

Sven