cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unplanned requirement in Md04

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In MD04 i am finding unplenned requirements, actually for that material we r using MRP type:PD and strategy70.

and we caried MRP for next 12 months. every month one unplanned requirement is created.(like M08/2011 .)

I want to know from where this is generating.. how can we delete all unplanned requiremnts.

Regards,

srihari.M

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

If you see unplanned requirement in MD04 with MRP elemnt "UnplRq" and MRP type is "PD" then this is the result of the material forecasting (for unplanned usage). Check Material master - forecasting view and see if there is any forecast created for the material. If you do not want the unplanned requirement then simply correct the forecast qty to "0" for all the months and never execute the forecast again - neither manually via material master or in the background.

I hope it answers your question, If not then explain your problem more in detail.

-Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

for some materials by mistake they had maintained forecasting view..

now i deleted forecast requirments using programme RMCPMLOE

The issue is resolved,

Regards,

srihari.m

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

using the programme RMCPMLOE

former_member785053
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thank you all above, what you postet still help me in 2022 , thumb up!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since you are using planning strategy 70, check in md63 if there are any planned independent requirements created for this material for each month.

check and revert.