cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Stock in VL06C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

I have a delivery stuck in the Outbound Delivery for Confirmation Screen. The delivery has already been confirmed in background, when you try again it advises the TO is already confirmed/cancelled.

The delivery will not however move from the VL06C confirmation screen. when checking the document flow, the delivery is still being processed (TO is completed).

The outgoing materials are still allocated to the delivery (and even if they weren't we would expect the delivery to require PGI manaully and therefore have moved to VL06G).

We cannot delete the TO as its confirmed.

We cannot delete the delivery and start again due to the confirmed line (nomally we would be able to do this).

Any idea how to remove this?

Thanks

Dan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Both

Shiva,

I have never tried RLE_SHP_IDX_TABLE_MAINTAIN. What does this do and is it ok to activate whilst the system is in use?

Shridhar

The system is not even attempting the PGI currently (we have a background job) and as the delivery is not yet arrived in VL06G, I cannot do this manually either.

The parts is not available to create a second TO. the part is held in 916 location. I could probably use LT01 to move the part back to normal stock, try to allocate to a new delivery. I will still have a blocked old delivery left though.

I cannot use LT0G as the part is locked.

Regards

Dan

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you do PGI is the system is allowing you to do PGI.It seems your transfer order Archived.Due to this reason you are unable to delete the delivery.If system allowing you to create another TO then do confirm after that do PGI.If it is not allowed then do LT0G step also.Have you checked currently where is the material located in warehouse ?.If the TO confirmed then the material should have available at 916 location.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you run report RLE_SHP_IDX_TABLE_MAINTAIN in SA38 for the delivery# and check again? When you run this program, it will remove any inconsistencies in the index table, which is used for all VL06* t.codes. Don't run wide open and just run by putting only for the delivery number, which is still appearing in VL06C. If needed, you can try in test system and run in production system.

Regards,