cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany Sales invoice

former_member218048
Active Participant
0 Kudos

We are selling one material from one company code to another company code. Hence the accounts selected should be selected as the inter-company GL accounts. I hope this is automatically can be done. I know there is intercompany GL account setting in FI side. It is already done. In addition to it, in the sales invoice, should we select the customer in the another company code to effect this posting ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Please see there are two legs to this transaction.

1. Sale in the first company code.

2. Purchase in the second company code.

There can be a potential third leg which is when the receiving company sells it to a outsisde customer also known as ship direct process in SAP.

Assuming only two legs, you should not select the customer in the other company (receiving) , but will have to create a customer within the same company and use this for your SD invoice. You will then have to assign the corresponding vendors etc in the configuration node that is mentioned in the earlier reply.

Do let me know if you need more detail on the config settings etc.

former_member218048
Active Participant
0 Kudos

thanks

vivek_srivastava12
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

have you done below setting for IC Transcation

1. WEL1

2. OBCA

3. OBCB

4. OBCD

5. OBCB

6. trading Partner Setup in Customer and Vendor

Please do the settings in above trabsaction codes.

For Example there are Two CCode IN00 & US00, You need to create Internal Custoer whihc are identifible as IC Customers, The Customer will be the one where the Sales Invoice is generated but the trading Partner will be of Sending Company Code in Customer Master Data.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards,

Vivek

former_member218048
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the input. But, the trading partner is the Company (not Company code) and in this case the trading partner company both are same. These two company codes below to same company.

vivek_srivastava12
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Correct.you need to create two Companies in this case...

Regards,

Vivek

former_member218048
Active Participant
0 Kudos

No. That is not feasible in this case.