cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Enter statistical key figures" is not allowed (ORD 60007380)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For one of our requirement, we are assessing R&M Overhead from one cost center to relevant production orders made in a plant based on SKF posted for relevant reciever production orders.

Now I have created assessment cycle for the same to recieve relevant O/H cost (through assessment cost element) to relevant production orders. But, when I enter SKF for reciever production orders, system is giving above error as "Enter statistical key figures" is not allowed (ORD 60007380).

The same functionality we are using on our other server successfully for process orders, but we are not getting any error while uploading SKF for relevant PP orders.

Pls suggest.

Thanks,

Taral Patel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

waman_shirwaicar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are the receivers object type ORF (CO Production Order) or production order (object type ORH) ?

If it is the latter then the note given in earlier reply is valid.

If it is the former then:

Please GOTO Customizing transaction BS12 for object ORF and activate the business transaction for KSU5/KSV5.

For object type ORF (CO Production Order), as you defined as receiver in the cycle, business transactions:RKIU/RKIV should be defined as allowed.

In our standard system, for actual assessment/distribution, only internal orders are allowed as receivers. This is SAP-philosophy as the actual assessment/distribution should only repost costs within CO-OM. That means that only internal orders are allowed. Following SAP-philosophy, both events RKIU and RKIV are not allowed for production order.

If you want to change the logic, you can goto customizing transaction: BS12 for object type ORF -> double-click -> select RKIU/RKIV -> Save.

regards

Waman

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

see SAPNET note 618347 it describes what to do. Details of the note:

Reason and Prerequisites

The cause are missing entries for transaction RKS in table TJ05.

Solution

The missing entry can be added. Call Transaction BS12. Position the cursor on object type ORH. Go to the list of transactions by double-click. Select transaction RKS and save your changes.

BR Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks a lot for prompt reply.

Now after correcting the same when I am going to create assessment cycle for recieving costs on production orders, when I run assessment cycle through KSU5, system is showing message as :

"Actual Overhead Assessment" is not allowed (ORD 60000980)

Is there any other object I need to activate for Production orders? for allowing the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

whats the message class / message number?

BR Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

resolved.

Thanks,

Taral Patel