Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Transfering items from one Vendor to another vendor.

I am a FI consultant. Here we have a requirement to close a particular vendor and transfer all the items from this vendor to a new vendor. We dont want to post further items into that vendor. For this,please advise me on the following:

a) whether we can block the vendor for further transactions and at the same time keep this account active till all the open items in the vendor are processed ? viz. can we allow both these scenario at the same time to a vendor account ?

b) How I can take a list of open PRs, POs, GR not invoiced, IRs for which GR not done from the MM side ?

c) How can I transfer all the open PRs, POs, GRs, IRs from the old vendor to a new Vendor ? (I am looking for Tcodes for these)

d) I also want that a payment term defaulted from the Vendor Master record in the transactions like PRs, POs, should not be able to be changed by the user. Is it possible to make the payment term field in the POs, PRs as display only ?

Since this is very critical for me, please offer your comments.

Note : Please follow forum rules,search forum before posting,one post one question.

Edited by: Jeyakanthan A on Jun 8, 2011 3:20 PM

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question