cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which macros does BEx Analyzer use? How to call the refresh macro?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I would like to get an overview about which macros the BEx Analyzer uses, espacially the macro which is responsible for refreshing the workbook. I want to know what BEX Analyzer is doing when I open the variable screen, I assume there is an SAP macro that opens the variable screen?? I tried to look in the online help at help.sap.com but couldn't find a list of macros.

The idea behind this is, that I have a BEx workbook with 5 queries in it. A colleague now wnats to write a VBA code that calls the variable screen, enters company 1, period and year, runs the workbook and saves it. Then opens the variable screen again, enters company 2, period year, etc etc etc......

What my colleague needs to know is which macro he has to call for the workbook refresh / variable screen in order to make his VBA coding.

Many thanks in advance!!

Michael

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know this is an old thread but just in case anyone else is looking for this... the code to refresh the query is:

Run "BExAnalyzer.XLA!SAPBEXrefresh", True

NB: you can only refresh all the queries in your workbook, not individual queries.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

does anbody have some further information regarding the macros in BEx Analyzer Workbooks?

Many thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, forgot that information.

We are using BEx 7.0

former_member211907
Contributor
0 Kudos

Which version of Bex are you using ? Bex 3.5 or Bex 7 ? This will significantly affect the answer.

For Bex 3.5, here is some useful information;

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/f1/0a55f9e09411d2acb90000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

Edited by: Charlie Belt on Jun 7, 2011 9:12 AM