cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Address Maintenance during new Co Code Creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am implementing some new additional company codes in our system. We went live few years back and have got a requirement for few new company codes to be setup.

When I copy creation of a new company code using EC01, an address pointer gets created in Table T001 in field ADRNR. However the problem for me is the value in this ADRNR field in my development system is not the latest available number in Production System. The number in Development system is already in use in Production system.

So when I send the transport request to Prod system, the ADRNR field with the value overwrites the existing address data there. In Prod system that ADRNR value might represent a vendor address or a customer address.

My question is how to tackle this ADRNR creation at the time of copying a new Co Code using EC01?

Please provide your expertise.

Regards,

Sanjay Barnwal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Can you re set the current number in number range series in SA01, No 01 in DEV at par to Prod

go to T code SA01

go to ststus

change the current number in DEV as per PROD.

Thanks

Kameshwar Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kameshwar,

Thanks for your suggestion, however problem is even though I reset the number range to current with Prod number range, by the time my change would reach Prod, there would already some master data created using this number range of Dev. So I would still have the same problem.

Regards,

Sanjay

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can set 'forward' the current number in development, so it will definitely not be used in Prod by this time. Alternatively, maintain the address afterwards directly in Production.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

I plan to maintain address in Production only however still without going to TCode OX02 for maintaining address, even in EC01 TCode system has created an address entry in Table T001 in field ADRNR. I am afraid the value created in this field is already existing in my Production system. This is my first company code and I have few more to create so I don't want this to happen.

Regards,

Sanjay

Answers (0)