Third party direct shipment (II)
Yesterday I asked about third party order and I was kindly answered. But now when customizing and testing I find a question.
These are the steps that must be followed:
1. Create Vendor XK01
2. Create Material u2013 Material Type as "Trading Goods". Item category group as "BANS".
3. Assign Item Category TAS to Order type that you are going to use.
4. A sale order is created and when saved a PR is generated at the background
5. With reference to SO a PO is created (ME21N). The company raises PO to the vendor.
6. Vendor delivers the goods and raises bill to company. MM receives the invoice MIRO
7. Goods receipt MIGO
8. Goods issue
9. The item cat TAS or Schedule line cat CS is not relevant for delivery which is evident from the config and, therefore, there is no delivery process attached in the whole process of Third party sales.
10. Billing *-- Seema Dhar
There is no information about how goods issue must be accomplished (point 8) as delivery item category doesn´t allow the delivery creation.
Could anyone tell me how to perform the goods issue? Is it necessary to make goods receipt although the inventory will never appear physically in plant? I thought that making just MIRO and VF01 would be enough...
In fact, in sap help there is a graphic and no MIGO step appears (neither the goods issue...)
Thanks a lot again!!!