Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add a coloum in VK11

former_member844431
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,,

Kindly advise on the following requirement.

We want to add a column "customer material number" in the t code VK11. This is to make sure that the price is maintained for the same material which is known by customer material number.

I have seen that the "allowed filed" in the "create condition table", There this filed " customer material Number" is not available.

So is there any other configuration/ setting or any other way, wherein I can capture this requirement or I have to go for ABAP ing only.

Thanks & Regards

RaviRaj0308

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the note 21040.

regards

bvdv

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to include this field in the condition table. If the field is not available in teh field catalogue, it shd first be added to the field catalog by appending that field in KOMG structure.

If this is done, then the field will be available for you to include in condition table. Then you can create one table and use it in VK11

former_member844431
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Krishan,,,for the prompt reply.,,but as I said in my opening paragraph that I want to add the column right after the material column, So that whenever we enter the material the "customer material number" should come automatically. I want to maintain the condition records for a combination like one customer having 100 materials & for these 100 materials 'customer material number" should be maintained in vk11.

Hence adding thefiled will not serve the purpose,,

Please advise if you have any other idea, or do I have to go for ABAP ING.

Thanks & Regards

RaviRaj0308

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey, you need to add filed customer material number in feild catalog, ask your abaper to add the same filed in KOMP/KOMK sturcures, then system will allow you to add the same in condition table.

Check this link, may help you

http://www.sapprofessionals.org/special/how-add-fields-field-catalogue-sap-sd-pricing-amp-conditions

former_member844431
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Ram for the prompt reply.,,but as I said in my opening paragraph that I want to add the column right after the material column, So that whenever we enter the material the "customer material number" should come automatically. I want to maintain the condition records for a combination like one customer having 100 materials & for these 100 materials 'customer material number" should be maintained in vk11.

Hence adding thefiled will not serve the purpose,,

Please advise if you have any other idea, or do I have to go for ABAP ING.

Thanks & Regards

RaviRaj0308

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi Raj,

You have to add the field CUSTOMER MATERIAL NUMBER in the pricing condition tables using the system modification as suggested by our friends.

And create a new condition table with Customer/material/customer material number and maintain the condition records for each combination.

this cant be determined at the condition records level automatically, but a manual entry is required

hope it is clear.

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ramki,

thanks for your valuable link and that procedure i followed and I am not possible to edit standard structure like KOMG/KOMK and please please explain more about that link and this very useful to us.

regards,

JP

Edited by: jp261187 on Jun 9, 2011 2:49 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ravi,

I think your requirment needs to have big development, VK11, system will not validate with VD51(CMIR) while entering the VK11 material. Anything is possible, but is it that big development is required for entering 100 Customer material manaully??

Hi JP,

ask your abaper to add field in KOMG structure, go to se11> enter KOMG and check there will be Include, Ababer will know how to add the same, next need to add same in userexit_prepare_pricing_komp/komk to trigger same for determining pricing.

former_member844431
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts..

Thanks for all your inputs for the said task.

We added the Z field " customer material Number" in the filed catalog but our requirement is not fully done.

Hence closeing the thread.

Thanks & Regards

RaviRaj0308