cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reg: resetting personalization of ess leave request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

As my requirement is for sent and informed status i want to get this buttons and for approved this buttons should be in invisible mode.This can be done by checking the check box in spro.

But....

Here i had an issue where i need to make this change and delete button visible on leave request screen.

Here the problem is i had made this buttons invisible on the screen by making personalization and selected invisible radio button and checked finalize box and disable end user personalization check box checked.

it worked fine .Done with admin ID.

But now i want to make those button visible on the screen.

Here the problem is i am able see the delete button by resetting the properties of the button and checked finalize box.

the same i have done for change button also.

but i am able to see delete button not change button.But change button properties are automatically getting selected invisible radio button.when i run the working time .

Can any one please help the step by step approach how to reset the buttons properties.

As i want to check the process what i am doing is correct or not .

Note:In Dev i have not done any personalization on the iview application .In spro they have checked

spro>employee self service>service specific settings>working time>leave Request-->Processing Processes -->specify Processing Processes for types of leave >Define Absences/Processing Processes>No Deletion of leave permitted(Check box) i checked this and its working fine in dev portal.

But in QA after me doing this personalization i mean invisibly the buttons we have transported that changes from DEV to QA.

The changes in portal not reflected as in DEV POrtal.

So,i thought of resetting the properties of the button to meet the requirements.

But i am able to get change button only delete button i can see on the portal QA screen of leave .

Can you please share your EXP on this

Thanks & Regards

Deepika

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

issue resloved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepika,

You can reset some or all the personalization to the iview.

Select the iview\page Ctrl+right click with the Admin user ID. Select the Personalized UI elements option from the drop down, it will show all the UI elements which got modified.

Select the Reset all button, this will remove the Personalization done in the screen and bring the original standard page.

If you want to reset the specific personalization change, then open the iview properties, the personalization changes done in the iview screen is saved as iview property.

Identify the property related to the button, expand that, there you will have option to reset the specific property. This will remove the personalization done in the button.

Thanks,

Nandhadevi.T

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The above link doesn't help me i thk ,i am not aware of that personalize clean concept .

Actually when i am selecting personalize clean up button it is asking for object name or principle name

.But here when i select object name it is giving admin id including some other id's who are having admin rights.

if select the id in which i am doing personalization and remove.

What changes will reflect i dnt have idea.More over once i remove can i login once again with that id.

Thanks & regards

Deepika.

Edited by: deepika_indian on Jun 7, 2011 3:47 PM

Edited by: deepika_indian on Jun 8, 2011 6:51 AM