cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating multiple FERT and presenting as one

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my company we have multiple SKU e.g. Product1, Product 2 etc opened as FERT materials. There is a requirement from marketing that two FERT be combined and sold together as a bundle deal. However the trick is that we want visibility in finished goods warehouse and also at selling. We also want that that the original products in the pack be kept intact and the respective sales reports should show there sale.

Can any one help..

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It will be good if you can explain further what is that bundle deal. Based on current details i think you can explore the Free Goods scenario.

Hope this will help you.

Please revert back to the forum in case of any doubts.

Thanks and Regards,

Atulkumar Dagade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have explored this in detail and we will not be able to use a sales bom as the material has to be inventorized. also in the actual production process the FG materials will be consumed and a new packaging will be done. Therefore it makes sense to use a standard production BOM

Atif

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the concept of material determination where you can map each of these materials to both of these materials.

In this case if a SO is created for any of these two materials, then both the materials will come together. Thus you can ensure that these two materials always go together.

You can explore little bit on material determination in SPROSD Basic functions--Material Determination

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why don't u use the Sales BOM concept for this issue?

Hope u aware of this concept. If not pls serach the forum.

Reg,

JJ

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moving this thread to [ERP - Sales and Distribution (SD) General|;