cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No workflow log displayed in portal and bbp_pd tcode however workflow exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a PO document where there is No workflow log displayed in portal (approval preview) and bbp_pd tcode however workflow exists for the PO.

The Workflow was approved by 2 approvers however this does not show up in BBP_PD or portal screen.

Is this some SAP BUG?

Please advice on this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Vj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vijay,

Firstly, I would like to explain about BBP_PD, which is a specific transaction to internal use only for SAP consultants. The BBP_PD makes only a simple read in the tables and therefore sometimes the WI from approval does not appears. Regarding the update of item approval, the BBP_PD does not read this. Only in final approval it makes an update.

To check properly the Workflow logs, you need to check the transactions SW16 and SWI1.

According your issue, please take a look on the following notes, as they resolved some similar issues:

924741 - order of approval list garbled

1102787 - BAdIs: APPROVALLIST not always filled correctly

998589 - BAdIs: APPROVALLIST not always filled correctly

Thank you!

Best regards!

Denise Zanuz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Denise! That was very informative.

I checked the workflow log and noticed that the approval tab was empty and hence it did not show up in bbp_pd.

However the users who approved it were added adhoc via Add approver option. This usually shows up but not for this PO.

I checked the SAP notes ids.. we are currently in a package ahead of all the ones that ids mentioned.

Regards,

Vj

Answers (0)