SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suppl.acct asst updation for FI Invoices - error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

Kindly help me.

We are in the process of FM-BCS (with EHP4) implementation.

As per our business requirement, We are trying to bring FI invoices (which are already posted before FM implmentation ) into FM Environment through Transaction FMCN and FMCT.

While executing of Transaction code FMCT we are getting the below error message.

Document was reassigned in the meantime

Thanks in advance

Rao

17 REPLIES 17

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please, check if 1390723 note is implemented in your system.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Eli

Thanks for your quick support,

We are using EA-PS 604 and also the note was already implemented.

Kindly reveret.

Thanks

Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

More information on this, I have tried the same by executing the transaction code FMN0. But I am getting error message

i.e 'Account assignment change during document creation' Message no. FMUP127.

Details message:

Diagnosis

Changing the FM account assignment with the PROJECT event causes differences between Funds Management and all other active components in the system. Financial Accounting in particular is affected. This can lead to follow-up costs being updated using incorrect account assignments.

Procedure

Use transaction FMDERIVE to change the derivation of the FM account assignment so that, as early as the RWIN-event CHECK (which occurs before document creation in all components), the correct account assignments can be derived and it is subsequently no longer necessary to overwrite them.

Kindly suggest.

Thanks in advance

Rao

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For this error there is a brand new note 1585187. However, I wonder if it's relevant for your case...

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli

Thanks for your kind and valuable support,

As per your information we have implemented the note, but still we are getting same error.

We are trying to reconsturct Accounting documents by using the transaction codes FMCN and FMCT. But when we use FMCN and FMCT process we got error message 'Document was reassigned in the meantime'

And also we tried the to reconsturct Accounting documents through transaction code FMN0. Here also we are getting error message "Account assignment change during document creation

"Message no. FMUP127". We have cross checked our derivation rules, all are correct.

Can you please suggest.

Thanks in advance

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Does it happen for all documents or for specific ones? Additionally, try to switch FMDERIVE strategy during the reassignment (you can deactivate the rules, by clicking on 'green' icons beside them) and see if it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli

Thanks for your kind support,

I am getting this error message for all FI Invocies (docs posted from FI and MM). As per your suggestion I have actived FM DERIVE trace and executed the Transaction code FMN0. I observed FM Account assignment objects are trigerring as per derivation rules. But the FI invoices are not getting posted and throwing the above error message ( "Account assignment change during document creation")

And also I have searched a note ( note 1562938) relevant to the same error message no. But this note applicable for parked document posting. But my error is trigerring while reconstructing accounting documents.

Please revert with your valuable inputs.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

My suggestion was not to activate the trace in FMDERIVE, but to switch off the rules in FMDERIVE and run reassignment (not FMN0) program, i.e. FMCT.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli

Thanks for your quick and valuable support,

As per your suggestion we have deactivated/switchoff the derivation of 'Budget period ' from FM Derivation rule and executed the transaction code FMCN and FMCT. We observed all the documents are posted (FI invoices posted from FI and MM) without

'budget period object' but fund center, commitment item and fund has been updated in the document.

As per our business requirement we cannot switchoff Budget period derivation rule to derive the budget period object.

Kindly suggest the process to follow with 'Budget period object' at the time of MM and FI documents reconstruction.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't know if your message is somehow connected to this one as they look very similar, but you can follow the recommendation I gave there.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli

Thanks for the quick support,

I have gone through the messages, As per our business requirement Budget period object is requried. But with this object we are not able to reconstruct FI Invoices. That is the main issue.

Thanks

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I suggest to open OSS message, if all other objects work impeccably and only budget period causes a problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Eli

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, issue has been resolved

0 Kudos

Can you update how it was resloved?

Thanks,

Eli

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am at customer with the same problem. Could you please explain how your problem was solved?!

Thank you!

Viggo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KTP RAO,

can you please tell how you solve this issue? we are facing the same problem here.

best regards,

Carlos.