cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Assignment of Business Place

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have defined Business Places and assigned Plant & Sales Offices to Business Places but still business places are not coming automatically in the documents. Any idea what is left out.

Activation also done for Country IN.

Thanks,

Deb

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Deb,

Can you please give the details like which documents you are viewing.

if you take from MM, at the time of the miro you have to fill business place, based on that you will get the business place in the VAT report.

From SD point of view, at the time of sales order itself the sales office will be maintained. If you see the FI customer invoice document you will find the business place.

please find the report "S_ALR_87012357 - Advance Return for Tax on Sales/Purchases". In the report you will be able to see all the SD-MM Documents based on the business place, section code & vendor/customer no.

Thanks & Regards,

Shashi Kanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply !!!

I want the Business Place in MIRO should come automatically and same should happen with sales order as well as per the assignments given.

Please advise how to do it.

Thanks,

Deb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone else help me on this query ??

Thanks,

Deb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Miro BUSINESS PLACE WILL COME AUTOMATICALLY WHEN VALIDATION WILL BE THERE BASED ON BUSINESS AREA OR SOME OTHER PARAMETER. ELSE MANUALLY NEED TO PROVIDE.

THANKS,

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

For Payable side, you need to set up a substitution rule based on some logic. For Eg, if Plant is X, than Business Place should be Y. If Plant is A, than Business Place be B. These rules can be set up in GGB1. You need to include BSEG-BUPLA as a field for substitution in the maintainence view of table GB01 for Boolean Class 9. You can also use an user exit in substitution GGB1

For Receievables side, you need to set a substitution rule based on some logic, for eg, if Sales Office is A, Business Place should be B.

Regards

Sanil

Answers (0)