cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to create a Task List for Charm Retrofit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we are trying to implement retrofit for our client. Created two projects one for implementation and one id maintenance and defined the system landscape for both.

I have checked the RFC connection for all the systems involved and all works fine. IMG projects are created successfully for both.

Problem comes when we are creating a maintanance cycle or task list after activating the change request management. We always get a logon screen after giving the name of task list and press ok. First we thought it could be the trusted RFC issue but trusted RFC for the current user is working fine.

Could anyone know what is the problem and if you faced the same issue pls share your experience what all did you try to rectify it.

Thanks

Tripti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the BC sets first.

Regards,

Kaustubh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

BC sets are active. I have already checked, it ended up in warning but its general we can avoid it. One thing which we found out was thi error when I am checking the application log for the project

System cancel RFC destination SM_GTDCLNT020_TMW, Call TMW_SET_PROJECT_SWITCHES: No authorization to change file /usr/sap/gttrans/a ctlog/GTDZP000XX.GTD

I don't understand what exactly is this error about but informed the authorization team regarding this.

Any idea?

Thanks,

Tripti