Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg: Recruitment - 0PARC_C01

raju_saravanan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friends and Experts

Currently I am trying to implement the Recruitment info cube 0PARC_C01 (Applications and Applicant Actions).

I am aware 0PARC_C01 info cube gets updated from 0HR_PA_RC_0, 0HR_PA_RC_1, 0HR_PA_RC_2 and all are full update.

I have loaded data using 0HR_PA_RC_0 (Applicant). But 0HR_PA_RC_1 (Applications - PB4001),

0HR_PA_RC_2 (Applicant Actions - PB4000) not extracting any data. But source table in ECC, having the data.

Any Settings OR Prerequistics to load 0HR_PA_RC_1 & 0HR_PA_RC_2 .

Any helps highly appriciated.

Regards

Saravanan Raju

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saravanan,

1 .Are you getting data in RSA3 Tcode extraction ?

2. Are you not getting any data or data only for some fields ?If for some fields only check there settings in RSA6 that whether they are hidden ?

3. I think if you are getting data in RSA3 then at BW side you need to replicate datasource again .Sometime it not get replicated properly .Better you replicate all datasources comes under its parent (hr infospace ) and then check .

Usually i do this when i face this problem .

Regards,

Jaya

raju_saravanan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jaya

Thanks for your advise. Not even RSA3 in ECC extracting data. Problem not in BW side.

Is there any settings required for these data sources ?

Saravanan Raju

raju_saravanan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Experts

Please advise, is there any settings required for the mentioned data sources (0HR_PA_RC_1 & 0HR_PA_RC_2) ?

Regards

Saravanan Raju

raju_saravanan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

Any Advise on the mentioned issue. Still i am facing in the development system. Raised to SAP & Waiting for their actions.

and i am facing another one issue in 0HR_PA_RC_0. This data source pulling data from PB4000 and BEGDA assigned to 0calmonth.

But calmonth always pulling extracting calender month as "Current Cal Month - 1". Means, all the applicants informations are only with Current Cal Month - 1 (082011), eventhough BEGDA in PB4000 had different dates.

Can anybosy advise on this issue too..

Regards

Saravanan Raju

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Look into your Extractor for the logic and check whether it matches with your business requirement.

If you have data in your source tables, then it should be coming in RSA3. Probably SAP may ask you to apply some NOTES.

Regards,

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Some of the HR datasources need additional authorizations for the background user, ALEREMOTE like P_BAS_ALL. Please check note 397208 - BW: Authorizations for HR data extraction. I do not see the datasources mentioned but see if it helps.

raju_saravanan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Murali

Thanks for the help. Will look that too.

Saravanan Raju