cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment Cost Relevant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

Do you know what are the criteria so that a shipment can be considered as shipment cost relevant? (so that the ShipmntCostsRelv field is ticked)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Transaction T_57, Assign the Shipment type to the shipment cost type.

Then tick mark the place you want the shipment cost to be relevant. (Header / Leg..)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Are the customizing relevant in the shipment cost relevant checkbox which can be found in the shipment document itself? (w/c can also be found in table VTTK) Or can it be manually ticked even if no definitions in transaction T_57 exists...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, it can be done manually also. But then you have to manually select the option and enter the pricing procedure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How about the pricing procedure? Can you give me an idea about its connection to the shipment cost relevance field? I'm very much new in SAP that's why I really don't have that knowledge about shipments..

Thanks in advance!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try this configuration link. it tells you how to configure the Shipment cost.

http://help.sap.com/bestpractices/BBLibrary/Documentation/G82_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_DE.doc

The Pricing Procedure tells us the condition types which can be used for the shipment cost.

If you assign it to the Shipment, then while creating the shipment cost, you will be able to use the condition types assigned to it for creating the cost.

Answers (0)