cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create inspection lot manually without using QA01 Transaction code?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please anybody give procedure for creating Inspection Lot Manually without using Transaction Code QA01

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Srinivas,

If you want another T code only then you can try QA01A.

or you can create a Physical Sample with QPR1 and then click on the button there to create inspection lot. To create inspection lot for that Physical sample (you will able to see that button only after releasing the sample) Or you can use QPR5.

But let me know the reason why you want T code other than QA01.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Shyamal,

First Thanks for Solution.

I am developing Test Script for Procure To Pay Scenario in that Client Requirement is like that, but i am useing all T-codes what u send but inspection lot number is not created. please give me proper steps for that. If it is created that is shown in QE51N Code.

Please Help me...........

Regards,

Srinivas.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you SURE the inspection lot should be manually created? When developing new scenarios we always try to set the creation of inspection lots to be automatic. Why do we want them to be manually created? That's more work.

The standard SAP procure to pay would not include manually creating inspection lots. There are so many other options to control inspection, (especially in procurement), manual inspections are rarely needed.

FF