cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Real or Statistical Posting....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have an accounting document which contains the 2 Cost object in the line item i.e. Cost Center and Sales document number. So how can i find out that which object contains the real posting and which one as Statistical. Can we find that in Controlling document or do we have any report which shows

Regards,

Shree...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the Value gets updated both in Cost center and sales Document Number, as Per my knowleadge there is no report which shows REAL or Stati. by Defaulit Sales Order will be real and Cost center will be Stati.

Thanks

Goutam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Goutam,

sure there is a report to see real/statistical postings on a CO-object. Eg if its cost center, display the posting using KSB1 and in the layout insert the column "value type". Value type 4 is real actual, value type 11 is statistical actual.

BR Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Christian , I was unaware of this Column in KSB1 T.code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can i change statistical posting to Real posting?

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No it is not possible.

You have to reverse the document and post accordingly.

Regards,

Shayam

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Basically, if the controlling object is not defined as statistical in master data, then during posting along with cost centre, it's cost centre which holds statistical posting. Please, search SDN before posting.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

see:

Check the value type of the posting, chcek the SAPNET notes mentioned in the thread.

BR Christian