Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Embed BSP in Webdynpro

former_member186020
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have requirnment , i need to embed the bsp gantt chart in webdynpro. I thought of using Iframe but it is been depricated

from 7.01 ... So , is their another way to do it.

Thanks and Regards,

Vishesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Baskaran is right. You can create two iViews and then put them into a page. After that you can use portal eventing to create chart.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you use portal then you can embed bsp and wda iView in a page. Otherwise iFrame is the option (though it is deprecated )

former_member186020
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi bhaskaran,

Thanks for your reply but we are not at all using portal... and its a standalone Webdynpro application So, is their a way to

former_member186020
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskaran,

Thanks for the suggestion but we are not at all using portal , and its a stand alone webdynpro application so,

is their a way to call a BSP app in a webdynpro View...??

Vishesh.

Abhinav_Sharma
Contributor
0 Kudos

HiVishesh,

It is true that we should not use IFRAME any more as sap supports the use of portal in integrating non-webdynpro applications. As you dont have the portal setup in your landscape and you can not use iframe either. So you can try LinkToURL UI element. It will open a new browser and thus you can display the chart. This way you can call the BSP application from webdynpro.

Regards

Abhinav Sharma

former_member186020
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abhinav,

Yes i am aware of link to URL but using that opens a new browser and as per my requirnment i need to display the bsp page

in the same webdynpro view itself and not in a new browser... Is their a way to do this...???

Vishesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not see any other way than using IFrame in your case.