cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HU SLOC based Configuration : Requirement of Customer / Vendor master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

In "HU Requirement for Storage location and default values for deliveries" , we need to assign vendor and customer along with other data required to create deliveries for HU managed material transfers, transfer posting etc.

I understand the requirement to maintain this configuration.

But my question is

Do we need to create respective Vendor / Customer in Golden Client to complete this configuration ?

In our existing configuration , I can see several customers/ vendors are assigned to different Plant / Sloc combination.But I couldn't find those in LFA1 (vendor master) or KNA1 (customer master) tables.

Moreover system is not allowing me to save configuration with any Vendor / customer number which is not maintained in Vendor/customer master Data.Therefore wondering how to assign respective vendor / customer in Golden client.

Regards

Shrey

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

*In "HU Requirement for Storage location and default values for deliveries" , we need to assign vendor and customer along with other data required to create deliveries for HU managed material transfers, transfer posting etc.

I understand the requirement to maintain this configuration.*

Basically this is for the transfer between storage locations in the same plant.

In that case, create a internal Vendor and customer and assign it there. You can't assign anything which does not exist as the Ship to and the Vendor are fetched from KNA1 and LFA1. Make sure you have the Vendor and Customer created in Dev, Quality and Production also.

Answers (0)