cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fees account for foreign currencies in payment run F110

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have a problem with a house bank with several bank accounts. At the foreign currency accounts with the same account number, the bank charges are always charged at the foreign currency accounts and not at the Euro account (house currency).

Our desire is that the bank charges are settled in the Euro account.

It seems, that for each record of a foreign currency account to be debited, it requires an own charge account. For foreign currency accounts with different account number to the Euro account is the setting without any problems. In the house bank with foreign currency accounts the fields for the fee accounts were not filled in the payment transfer medium.

How should the setting be, so that bank accounts with different currencies, the fees are cleared only on the Euro account?

We have SAP ECC 6.0 with SAP_APPL 600 Level 12.

If I have missed important information or if my words were indistinct please feel free to ask.

Thanks for any help.

Greetings

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Marssel700
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Martin,

please inform what is your DME program in F110 and also inform what is the position of fee accounts in DME column.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Marssel,

thanks for your reply.

The DME program is RFFOD__L and the format is DTAZV.

But I dont know where I can find the information to answer the position of fee accounts in DME column.

Perhaps you can supervise me?

Greetings

Marssel700
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Martin,

I look at this report but I am sure the point isn't DME exit. Analyzing your scenario, you have two bank accounts. One as local and another as foreign currency Bank. Both have same general ledger account.

Please check in transaction FI12 which the country and the currency of these banks and transaction FS00 which the accounting currency of Bank GL Acc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Marssel,

sorry, perhaps I described my scenario wrong.

I have only one House Bank with several Account IDs. All but one have the same Bank account number.

For example:

House Bank......................Account ID........................Bank Account No

050.....................................AUSL.................................0444940000

050.....................................CHF....................................0444940000

050.....................................EURO.................................0444940000

050.....................................SCHCK...............................0444940000

050.....................................SGD...................................0444940001

050.....................................USD....................................0444940000

This is the "Bank Account Overview" in transaction FI12.

The house bank country in FI12 is DE for Germany and the ISO Currency Code for the Charges Account is EUR.

The Bank Number and Account Number (0444940000) for the Charges Account are also filled in FI12.

The currencies of Bank GL Account in FS00 are for the foreign currency accounts CHF, SGD and USD. The rest are in house currency EUR.

After starting F110 the bank fees are charged at the foreign currency accounts in CHF and USD. But we want that they are charged over the Euro account in Euro.

Thanks for your help.

Greetings

Marssel700
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The point is Bank GL currencies. When you use a GL Acc with different currency from Company Code you must post only in GL Acc Currency.

Another issue is how was defined FBZP -> Bank Determination. There are many currencies by Payment Methods subledger accounts to be assigned.

I recommend you make a test out of productive with this hints.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I solve the problem with SAP note 657187.

greetings