cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The argument 'KG' cannot be interpreted as a number

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to load data into the following cube Product cost analysis itemization (0PCCP_C30) and having the following issue

An error occured while executing a tranformation rule:The exact error message is :The argument 'KG' cannot be interpreted as a number. processing of the data record has been terminated.The system does not complain when i push the data into the psa table.The error comes when i push the data using dtp into the the target.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

First check R/3 unit data and BI unit is same or not. if not you can replicate the units data R/3 side to BI side using with "Replacte data" in source system level.

i hope this will work.

Thanks and Regards,

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

How you are loading data in PSA .

Sometime at PSA level it allows you to have wrong data but when at Transformation level you try to populate it in target you get error .Check your data in PSA .

And whether data is coming from datasource like that you can check in RSA3 in R3 system and if yes you may remove such records at CMOD code level .

Regards,

Jaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

The argument 'KG' cannot be interpreted as a number.I am still having the same issue,I will be very glad if you give a step by step procedure on how to remove the records at cmod level

former_member186445
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you don't need any coding. first of all check your mapping. make sure a quantity field is linked to a quantity field and a unit field is linked to unit field. Once you correct the mismatch the issue should disappear.

M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please check the data in PSA and try to find it any incorrect values (characters or units instead of number)are coming in quantity field. if not then check the transformation and see if quantity KF are mapped to quantity in PSA or not.

regards,

Arvind,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check your mappings you are trying to update some unit or characteristics data in a key figure field.

Regards:

Jitendra

FCI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check the mapping, you visibly try to put the content of a unit characteristic into a key figure.

Regards,

Fred