cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods Receipt in Decentralized WMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

Our client processes the GRN by creating a Inbound delivery for PO, Then MIGO with movement type 107 for the inbound delivery and then MIGO with 109.

Now do i process the Stock putaway in Decentralized WMS since i understand that inbound delivery is replicated in the Decentral WMS and the subsequent confirmation is done in central system upon the confirmation of TO.

The requirement is that the process of putaway in the decentral WMS must be started after MIGO -109.

Please advise me on this. Your help shall be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

What is the main idea for the 107 and 109? Why don't you create the PO with stock type "S" and then take the stock to your WH in this stock mode? When the goods are cleared/released you do a migo 343 to transfer the stoc kfrom block to unrestricted?

I checked out the process with 107 (where the PO has an sloc which is linked to the DWM sloc) and this is not possible.

Is this in special cases or for all inbound materials?

Regards,

Hein

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hein

We use movement type 107 ( Valuated Blocked Stock) as shipping confirmation from the vendor which will enable us to pay to the vendor since the goods are received in a distribution center in Europe. and GRN 109 is done when goods are physically received in the Warehouse.

Here my issue is with the DWMS,after the inbound delivery is created, MIGO with 107 is posted and after i replicate the inbound delivery, confirm the TO, i will not be able to post goods receipt since i get this issue ( Inadmissible movement type - Acceptance at vendor set for PO item ) since system will want only 109. How do i tackle this issue

Thanks a lot for your help