cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PR Quantity not transfered to PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings Experts,

Need assistance in regards to PR to PO. Apparently when a PR was created there was no issue with the process and that there's no such errors. But when posted to PO, the quantity in the PR is not transferred into the PO. Example 4 PAX was stated in the PR but when it's posted in the PO, the quantity amount is "0". So far this is only happening to one purchasing group while the rest seems okay.

What seems to be the problem and what might the solution be? Do let me know thanks!

Regards,

MM Support In Training.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Doubt its anything to do with Purchasing Group. Had the PR already been converted to a previous PO ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The PR was able to be created to a PO with no issues but the quantity remains empty.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if the PR is already converted to PO

Regards,

Yawar Khan

former_member467138
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

PR is aleready Coverted to PO or Deleted/Blocked.

Pl check.

Arun

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So far this is only happening to one purchasing group while the rest seems okay

do you want to say that it works perfect with this PR if a different purchasing group is used?

Former Member
0 Kudos

More or less that was what I was told. Only this particular purchasing group is acting up when creating the PO while the rest seems to be working fine.

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check with user whether he is only entering the PR No? Ask him to enter PR No and line item both during PO creation.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

More or less that was what I was told. Only this particular purchasing group is acting up when creating the PO while the rest seems to be working fine.

If that would be true, then it must be caused by a customer exit.

But I doubt that it is has something to do with a purchsing group.

The situation you described is usually coming if the requisition was already fully ordered and someone tries to convert it again into a PO.

Go in ME53N into the status tab and see to which purchase orders this PR was already converted.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've checked the PR and it was stated that the Procurement status the PO is created and released is completed. Block ID is not blocked. But in the description the quantity during the schedule line item is 4 but when it goes to Goods Receipt is stated as 0.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I've checked the PR and it was stated that the Procurement status the PO is created and released is completed. Block ID is not blocked. But in the description the quantity during the schedule line item is 4 but when it goes to Goods Receipt is stated as 0.

now your are confusing me.

the whole thread you said you get no quantity while converting PR to PO, now you are confirming that a PO is created and talk about no quantity in goods receipt.

Please clarify for issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry what I meant was that in the PR creation when the user specified the QTY ordered, and when creating the PO in ME21N the quantity in the GR Qty under the delivery schedule is empty as in it does not bring the amount ordered from the PR to the PO. So when the GR is done the amount remains "0"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you see Purchase order history tab in PO?if GR is done w.r.t the Po then you can see the purchase order history tab and the GRN quantity will be reflected in delivery schedule tab.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check OSS Note 100690 - Inconsistencies EKET-GLMNG, EKET-WAMNG, EKET-WEMNG