cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display Intercompany Account Payable Posting document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We have a query related to Intercompany account payable posting document. In Intercompany process, we are posting the intercompany account posting in receiving company by using standard SAP EDI functionality. It mean once the AR is realized, we post the AP using Outbound & Inbound IDOC. Now when we like to display the account payable document, there are two ways -

1. Go to Account Receivable document, Environment->Document Environment->Relationship Browser-> IDOC->AP Document

2. Change view of billing document, Services for Objests->Display Relationshis->IDOC Number->AP document

Here we have a requirement to display the AP document directly without going to all the above ways, could you please whether any transaction/approach to display the AP document from AR document.

Thanks in advance

Best Regards,

Goutham

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

chandrasekharbadeti_chand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried with FBU2, FBU3 (FBU8 for Reversal)

Best REgards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply

We checked the report however the report is blank, i think this will be used only when the postings are done at FI side not through Billing.

Best Regards,

Goutham

vivek_srivastava12
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please take the Invoice Number put "0" in Prefix go to FB03>Document List> remove all the values given in the screen if there is any, enter the Invoice Number with ZERO Prefix in reference Number Field.

This will give you two documents one will by IC-AR and Other will be IC-AP.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I was tried the way you specified however I am not able to succeed with the results. Could you please help with more inputs.

Thanks

Best Regards,

Goutham