cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unrestricted stck to Restricted stck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Our client has received a material in a storage location of 20nos in Unrestrciedt stock which can be seen in MMBE.

How do i tranfer this 20nos to Restricted stck from that storage location to other storage location.

What tcode should i use and any specific movement type is there?

Please advice.

Regard

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can transfer material from one storage to other storage in follwing ways

1)use mvt type 301,311 to transfer material from one storage to other storage location in onestep.

2)Use MVT 303 (remove from storage ) and then use MVT 305 (put into desired storage).

3) You can transfer the material through STPO process,MVT 351 and 101 is used in this case.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cant transfer to restricted stock but you can transfer to blocked stock though 344 movement type, if you need to transfer to restricted stock means first cancel the material document and material master should activate the batch management go to tcode MSC2N in batch status filed activate the batch restricted, when ever receive the good stock will be fall into restricted area.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

If i want to transfer from Unrestricted to Quality, which movement type should i use.

Its from 1117 St.loc to 1115 st.loc.

Can i use 322?

Please confirm.

Regards

Edited by: Venkateshwaran Balaji Kannan on Jun 8, 2011 3:19 AM

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

restricted stock is a batch status.

one batch - one status.

you cannot have the same batch in 2 locations with 2 statuses.

if you want to change the status from unrestricted to restricted, then you can do this in MSC2N by switching the radio button to the other status.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

If i want to transfer from Unrestricted to Quality, which movement type should i use.

Its from 1117 St.loc to 1115 st.loc.

Can i use 322?

Please confirm.

Regards

kailas_ugale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

f i want to transfer from Unrestricted to Quality, which movement type should i use.

Try this movement type

341 Change in status of a batch (available to unavailable)

This goods movement is automatically created when there is a change in thestatus of a batch and it is also used to transfer the unrestricted-use stock into restricted-use stock.

349 Transfer posting from blocked stock to stock in quality inspection

The quantity is transferred from blocked stock to stock in quality inspection. Here you can transfer the quantity to another storage location.

322 Transfer posting stock - unrestricted-use stock to Quality,its reversely of 321 movement type

Regards

Kailas Ugale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sloc to sloc transfer

One step - mvt type 311

Two steps - mvt types 313 & 315