cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintenance Event Builder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

I am new to this funcationality ( Maintenance Event Builder) in Plant Maintenance. Can any one help me in seraching the Config as well as Process Flow documents

Regards

Kapil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can any one help me in knowing how to execute this process step by step, from creation of notification to its end,,

I really dont have any idea about this coz, i am new this area

Thanks in advance

Regards

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can check under SAP service and asset management here: service.sap.com/rkt

Check learning map for Maintenance Planning and Scheduling.

Regards,

Rogerio Reis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rogerio Reis

Thanks for giving your precious time let me check the same

Regards

Kapil

Edited by: abkapil1 on Jun 8, 2011 10:43 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as the workflow is concerned, below is a brief overview:

1. Generate a list of maintenance notifications. They can be generated by using the functional location or equipment that represents the maintenance object and other search criteria.

2. The system displays the list of notifications and their statuses. You can sort or group the list as required (Using the Notification Selection List)

3. Create new revisions or select from a list of existing revisions. You can sort or group the list as required (Using the Revision Work Area).

4. Assign notifications to the revision (MEB:Assigning Notifications).

5. Create orders from the task lists and the revision (location and dates) (Creating Orders in the Maintenance Event Builder).

6. To benefit from project management, assign the revision to a project WBS or network and assign orders to the project.

This step sequences the orders based on the project plan for the network (MEB: Assigning Maintenance Orders to Projects).

7. Schedule the orders (Scheduling Orders/Network in the Maintenance Event Builder).

Thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rogerio Reis

I am helples to find any document at given below link as you have mention earlier

https://websmp205.sap-ag.de/rkt

Kapil