cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Variable entry in screen of Cost Center Group to accept multiple values

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a query based on 0cca_c11-Info cube.

In query, I am using 0COSTCENTER in default values,

In properties of 0COSTCENTER ->Hierarchy-> Active Hierarchy Display, has a Variable Cost Center Group.

When I tried to edit this Hierarchy variable(Cost Center Group), the Variable Represents

Single value and is disabled. So in selection its showing me as single variable entry.

My requiremtnt is to make variable entry in screen of Cost Center Group to accept multiple values insted of single value.

Please suggest.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anshu_lilhori
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once the variable is created it wont allow you to change its basic settings and properties.If in case you need to do so then its better if you create a new variable altoghether with same selection of the other variable.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

AL

former_member211907
Contributor
0 Kudos

Please also note that it is possible (but ugly) to delete a variable in your development system and then design a new variable with the same technical ID that fits your requirements. This way you get around the 'cannot change it' issue. I've done this several times. Just be sure to regenerate all queries where the variable is in use.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any solution Please suggest.

Regards,

Saed

waqar_ahmed
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Instead of changing previous variable you can create another variable with same properties, this time it will let you change from single value to multiple single values.

regards,

ray