cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload multiple files (BPC reports & input schedules) from local to BPC NW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SDN fellows,

I'm having requirement to upload multiple (many) BPC reports & input schedules into BPC server (NW ABAP server). Currently I have to upload it one by one via tcode UJFS in BW. Is there a way to upload multiple files at once?

Thanks in advance.

regards,

arie

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member190501
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Keep your reports and input schedules in a folder and try to upload that folder via UJFS.

Hope it works...

regards,

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Raju for quick reply. I've tried creating folder in local computer and put some BPC reports there, but in UJFS (using menu "Upload Document from PC") when selecting a folder in the file dialog, it'll go inside the folder still, and prompt us to select a single file.

former_member190501
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry ....forgot to specify that folder should be Compressed (ZIPPED).

It works...

Regards,

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

Yes it works but then how you unzipped it on the server? Thanks a lot in advance

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

krishna_priya1
Contributor
0 Kudos

when i had around 50 reports to move from local to server , best idea is to a ) place all your reports in C:\..\My Documents\PC_NW\..domain1..\..username..\AppInfo\..appsetname..\..application..\eExcel\Reports (local folder )

b) open BPC excel -> etools-> Save Dynamic templates -> reports

c) Select Local folder select all the files you want to copy ,and right click copy

d) Select Company folder paste files

Freeter
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Seems this method can't work in BPC 10, since you just can't select multiple files when browser the local folders.