cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly online billing report

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not have experience of using report painter, but SAP query will not provide the format of the data that I need.

My user needs a report on the monthly billing amounts. It is a crosstab table of columns of months 1 - 12 across and rows of customers. The selection is based on those invoice items where the material is in a list of about two dozen.

1. Is report painter able to produce this?

2. Are there any suitable templates?

3 Are there any suitable guides?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

have you looked at table KNC1?

This give you per customer, per company code, a total sales (including VAT) per period.

Former Member
0 Kudos

After your suggestion I had a look at table KNC1. It provides totals for customers.

What I need is to report on sales of materials to customers.

So for a group 20 material numbers I need to report on those customers who bought and paid for these materials.

These customers could have bought other materials but I only need to report the totals of sales for this group of materials.

The months/periods would be in columns with a total column for the client for the year.

The rows would be totalled to give the total for the group of materials for a period.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Created a report group based on SIS table S001. Set up 13 columns, one for each period and the total. Set up a set for material number and then created a variant of the 20 materials that I needed. Set up a Z transaction to run the report group with the default variant.