cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoterms Nul Error in CRM B2B Webchannel Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

When i create Webchannel (E-Commerce) B2B Order i am getting Incoterms error(Nul) in Additional Order data Tab. But i can able to create an Order from Order template in which Incoterms automatically picking from customer master.

Can any one help to solve this issue.

Thanks in Advance..............

Regards,

Ponniahraja.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am assuming that you are getting NULL list in the dropdown.

It is highly likely that the Inco terms are not downloaded from your R/3 system into the CRM system.

(1) You can compare the R/3 and CRM tables using transaction SE16. In R/3 see table V_TINC and compare these entries with CRM table CRMV_INCOTERM.

(2) If the entries in these 2 tables are not in sync, then you need to download the object DNL_CUST_SHIP

(3) Use the CRM transaction R3AS and enter the object DNL_CUST_SHIP and source=oltp and target=crm. Run and object. Then monitor using the transaction R3AM1. Once the object is done, then verify the CRMV_INCOTERM table in CRM to check the entries.

This probably should fix the INCOTERM dropdown issue

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1. Is Incoterm field maintained in the Business Partner Master Data? (Within the SALES AREA Data)

2. Another check - Is the INCOTERMS are getting determined in the order in GUI or WEBUI for the same customer?

Hope this will helpful

Regards