cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Paymet Means

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

in our banking system we have 5 bank accounts which collect deposits of customers daily, for these five there is a other one as a main account. daily above 5 accounts balance transfer to main account, and funds transfer for main to other 5 for payments cheques. for this transaction what is the payment mean in SAP

1 Customer deposits

2 fund transfer from 5 A/C to main A/C

3 fund transfer from main A/C to Above 5 A/C

With journal It can not Be done. Outgoing, Incoming Payment also can not use.

I hope some advice

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Saman ,

As i understand that, the transaction with Customer and the Vendor is done with the 5 diff Nodal Accounts.

But the Major Account is the Main Account , where you want to transfer the funds in and out .

So for transfer the Funds from Nodal Accounts to Main Account and Vise Versa.

I suggest the , incoming and outgoing payments on Account Basis.

Additionally journal entry will also works , But i suggest some document to track the transaction instead of doing direct journal entries.

Thanks

--

Ashish Ranjan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Here is my opinion,

For deposits,You post an incoming payment and select payment as "checks" and then use "deposits" to deposit that check to your different banks.

When transferring the money from 5 banks a/c to main a/c,just post a outgoing payment and in payment means select "Main a/c"..

When transferring from Main a/c to 5 banks a/c,Just post Incoming payment and select the payment means as 'Checks"...

You post this as "account" in both payments...

You can maintain different numbering series for those transactions so its easy for you to track and maintain....

Hope you got an idea....

Edited by: kambadasan on Jun 7, 2011 12:56 PM

Edited by: kambadasan on Jun 7, 2011 1:14 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi , friends ( ASHISH, KAMBADASAN)

in may question above 3 type of transaction are mainly in cash type,

when collect the customer deposit Ref Should track against it

fund transfer- 5 A/C holders are in same company but main A/C holder is a out side Party

i want to handle entry in 5 A/C holder side

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Please elaborate it...

Cannot understand it clearly....

Former Member
0 Kudos

its mean

1. customers pay with Cheques & deposit cash, against our A/R invoice for this 5 A/C

2. At day ending our 5 A/C Balance Transfer to Main A/C (Main A/C Holder is a Vender of our)

3. For our cheques payments through this 5 A/C, Funds Transfer from Main A/C on due dates

Under this three steps i am the 5 A/C holder, Main A/C holder is a Our Vendor, I want to know How i use SAP B1 Banking Module for this transaction

Thank You

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Saman,

The basic thing is that you have to transfer the money , whatever be the case and payment Terms.

So you have to do the outgoing Payments from One Account and Incoming payments to the Other.

Thanks

--

Ashish Ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Do you need to keep track of cash and check separate?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

yes , you are correct, i want to do so