cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding E-Rec (E-Recruitment)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I would like to know the career growth, demand in Market (Globally) in E-Rec module in SAP HCM. Your reviews and suggestions are welcome and appreciated.

Thanks,

Srini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

E-Recruiting uses functionalities from other components too so it would be always good to have a brief overlook over

personal administration (PA30/PA40/PA48 ....)

personnel development (appraisal, templates, qualifications)

TREX

ALE

workflow transactions

Enterprise Portal (for newer releases)

Web Dynpro ABAP

Regards

Nicole

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nicole,

Appreciate your response. Can you share some info or documents related to the stuff you mentioned so that it would be helpfull for me to understand the concept overview/depth.

thanks

srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

i mean about

TREX

ALE

workflow transactions

Enterprise Portal (for newer releases)

Web Dynpro ABAP

dsharmak
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Srini,

You can find the details on help.sap.com. I am sharing you a good link about E-Rec. This covers all the details.

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/ca/4dcf4031288131e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

This is related to EHP 604 release.

Best Regards,

Deepak..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your stuff. can you provide more about TREX, ALE, WEB DYNPRO ABAP with some PDFs

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

changing the subject line for move conveince.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We hardly find the consultant with full exposure at E-Rec as it is quite new and i feel complex too. Hence from both the prospects you are looking its nice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you feel that opting for EREC module and get experienced will help my career growth, i just started my career in SAP HCM and first option i got oppertunity in EREC, i am new to SAP and hence looking for experts suggestions?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, there is no problem starting with E-Rec as i said it a good module. But while moving forward you may need to learn other module as well. As only one module doesn't really help in SAP-HR in long-term. That time E-rec will help you to progress and also to get some confidence in SAP-HR.