Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reports to be sent through IDOCS/EDI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My client got a requirement .

A customer of my client wants to recieve MD04 Stock report weekly through EDI/IDOC? customer of my client are also using SAP R/3.

How do i achieve this? Please through some light on the Outbound IDOCs and how to sent reports through IDOC/EDI

Thanks & Regards,

Nithin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Kindly refer following SCN Wiki link:

- [SAP to send external mails|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/Basis/SAPtosendexternalmails]

Thanks & Regards

JP

NOTE: 1. Kindly put a effort to search for the topic before posting your queries on SCN. 2. At a time, kindly avoid similar/same queries on different forums.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JP,

My customer of my client wants the reports to be received through EDI/IDOC...

I have browsed for threads whic could give me an idea but could not come across any which could provide solution to me.

I am new to IDOC and wanted to have a unerstanding of the same and especially from functinal point of view so that i can guide the technical consultant.

Thanks & Regards,

Nithin

Edited by: Nithin U M on Jun 7, 2011 11:51 AM

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In that case your major responsibility will be

- provide details related to Segment maintenance (WE31), where you will add the field that you want to send data will be send to other system through these fields only.

- creation Partner profile(WE20) where, logical system details and outbound parameter defined.

FYI,

1. then these segments will be attached to IDoc Basic type(WE30)

2. then message type are created and attach to IDoc Basic type (WE82)

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks JP. That wasreally helpfull. Let me do R&D on this.